29 April 2012

Photofiltre Time!

Here is the first tutorial! It's something simple, but I promise there will be more complicated stuff to come. You just have to work with me for now. I've got tons of stuff in the archives but I don't want to shell it all out for you at one time! What fun would that be?
Even if you have figured out how to do black and white photos already and you're new to Photofiltre, just mess around with all the different settings and become familiar with your new program. It takes a bit to figure out but here are a few helpful notes:
Ctrl + Z = UNDO (My personal favorite.)
Ctrl + D = Hide Selection or Show Selection
Ctrl + A = Select All
Ctrl + Y = REDO

Have fun with the your photo editing and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!