This page is to offer up some biographical information about the one and only Andrea Caldwell. I'll start with some fun facts:
- I love zebra print, but my favorite animal is a penguin.
- My collection of Disney movies seems to grow every day. I currently have almost 40.
- I'm a freshmen in college and I'm studying to be a certified athletic trainer. After that I plan on going to professional school.
- I love pasta, and Italy. I sometimes wish I was Italian so that I could eat pasta everyday and people wouldn't make fun of me.
- Some of my hobbies include photography, geocaching, and most recently rock climbing.
Enough of the fun facts, it's time to get to the nitty gritty of things. I'm from a small town in northwest Oklahoma called Woodward. I'm attending college in Stillwater, Oklahoma at Oklahoma State University (GO POKES!).
Even though I'm only eighteen years old I have many plans for my future. I don't believe that you can ever be too young to make goals.
I love to argue. Many of my friends ask me why I'm going into medicine when I should be going into politics. I like to think that I just don't have the heart to deal with the affairs of others. I say this and then have to report that I am a senator representing my residence hall in the Residence Hall Association. If you're wondering, I'm an independent.
I love being involved. It keeps me busy, and sane.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm always up for hearing the thoughts and opinions of others.