09 May 2012

Tension

Today I had a chiropractor appointment. He told me I had tension in my back. I guess I've been stressing over things more than I should have. I definitely need to relax... Especially since the words of my chiropractor were, "You've achieved your goals and now it's time to set some new ones but not until you sleep and rest and have some fun." It's sad when an older person is telling a teenager to have fun.

Graduation is officially eleven days away and I'm pumped. Tomorrow we receive our caps and gowns. It's so exciting! My mom is excited but she's sad to see me leaving home. She's going to have empty nest, bad. Poor mom.

Good luck to all those graduates out there and to their mothers!

Kisses, Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!