02 August 2012

Rebel

I'm so proud of myself! I finally saved enough money to buy my dream camera, which I purchased today. I have to wait for it to arrive in the mail, but I can't help but be excited. Even if it comes in after I move to Stillwater. Isn't it beautiful? I'm going to have to study up on all the fancy things it does. I hope Mr. Bailey is going to be a willing model.

I leave for college in one week. I can't wait. I'll be moving into the lovely Wentz residence hall and living with one of the best friends, ever. She bought us rugs at Ikea yesterday. Our room is going to be so cute. We're decorating with orange and lime green and black and white patterns.

Abi is excited to move in also, but she needs to pack. Speaking of which, I need to do to. I leave you only because I have things to do. I hope things are going well.

Kisses, Andrea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!