25 October 2011

Here goes it.

Well, I want to start blogging, as inspired by blogger Elsie Larson. Her blog A Beautiful Mess is amazing. I love all her recipes and hairstyles and beauty tips she gives. She seems like an amazing person and I know if I had a chance I would totally go meet her.

For starters I guess I could talk about myself a bit since you don't seem to know anything about me. My name is Andrea Caldwell, I live in Woodward, Oklahoma. That's almost as small town as it gets. Even though we have a fairly good sized population, it's small enough that everyone still has their nose in your business. I like living in a small town for the convenience of not having to deal with exits and what not when it comes to driving, but I do not like small town drama. Now I'm ranting. I'm still in high school and I'm super ready for college. I've only made one campus visit and I'm in the process of applying to Oklahoma State University and University of Oklahoma. I have no clue where I want to go, I just know that I want to go... Somewhere. I like to do lots of things and I feel that I'm fairly well rounded whenever it comes to my interests. I sew, quilt, debate, manage football, shoot bows and guns, gossip, get pedicures, and many other fun things. I try to be as real as I can be but also try to not step on any one's toes. It doesn't always work out so well. I take concurrent college classes along with my regular high school classes and I'm already done with my first semester of college. Well, I think this is a lot about myself for now. We'll all learn more along the way, I suppose.

That's me, by the way.
I want this blog to be my thoughts and feelings for the day and to share my experiences for others to learn from. I'm an open person, so please don't read if you think you might be offended in any way. I'm going to try and write every day. So here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!