17 May 2012

The End is Near!

Graduation is merely a couple of days away for me. I'm so excited! Today we had graduation practice (which about bored me to tears even when a few friends and I wore mustaches). I'm proudly going to graduate with honors and a valedictorian! All these years of hard work are finally going to pay off. Front row seats, man!

I know that's not the best reason to work hard for the better half of my life because even though I'm fourth in line, I won't  be able to leave until all one hundred forty two of us have walked the stage. This process is horrible and just to receive a diploma holder. We don't even actually get the real thing until a couple days after!

The graduation money has been rolling in too. I'm in the process of saving for a down payment on a vehicle so it's going straight to that. Sigh. I'm also getting some gifts that will definitely be useful in college.

I won a mini-fridge at my school's after prom.
My boss bought me a weather radio and a digital camera! (Nikon CoolPix s4300 and so far I love it! I'll write a review on it later on)
My mom's friends are putting together a trash can full of goodies and a laundry basket full of useful things.
My cousin is getting me fluffy towels! I love the fluffy towels.

I can't to see what else comes rolling in. I love my friends and family so much and I'm so happy that they care so much for me. Without them I would not be where I am today. So a warm heartfelt thank you goes out to all of them!

What have you all hauled in so far in this graduation season? Comment below!

Kisses, Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!