14 June 2012

Dieting.

Well, I'm officially Woodward High School Alumni. Graduation was a success and all I have to say is that I'm glad it's all finally over. Now I just have to prepare for college which happens to be a mere 59 days away. Eeeek! It's happening all so quickly, I just don't know what I'm going to do. Last night I rented my loft and the graduation gifts (thankfully) are still pouring in! I guess I never realized how much it was going to take to be completely ready for the college experience.

As for an update of what I am currently doing with my life... I am dieting, as of today. I horribly weigh the most I have ever weighed in my short eighteen years. Hopefully, through perseverance and what not I will be able to achieve my goal weight and feel a whole lot better about myself in the process.

I am using the Lose It! application on the iPhone to help me along the way. This weekend I plan on purchasing a blender so that I can begin replacing breakfast with a "green" smoothie such as the ones that Elsie Larson mentions on her blog. My friend (and future roommate!) Abigail has tested out the smoothies herself and says they are quite delicious. I can't wait to try my own combinations of fruit and share them with you!

(Just as a side note, you should check out Elsie Larson's blog, it's quite amazing. I read it everyday. She updates frequently and has many DIY projects!)

To those who are dieting also, good luck. To those who naturally have high metabolisms... Lucky.

Kisses, Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!