30 August 2012

Creativity

Here is my first attempt at sharing some personal things that I do at home (also know as Wentz Residence Hall) to make my life a little easier. The dorm life is the cheap life and you have to remember that.

I've been drinking tons of water here lately, like tons of it. I am on my second case of water now, and that doesn't count all the times I refilled the bottles or my CamelBak or the waters that I got from restaurants. I've decided that it would be a good idea to begin recycling. To recycle, I have to save all the bottles that I use. Makes sense, right? Space is limited though and it doesn't seem very practical to have about 30 water bottles sitting on my 2ftx3ft desk. It just won't fit. So here is my simple fix...

Using a hanger, and a plastic sack obtained from the University Bookstore, I managed to create a nifty bag that can hang in my closet, or from the bottom of my loft bed and not take up too much room. It holds the bottles perfectly. I even have done this to store my Walmart sacks (which I use in my trashcan).

Here it is:

Nifty, huh? I love it! Since I don't use much of my closet, it's a perfect place for it. I know that it will always be there and that I don't have to worry about the bottles taking up too much space. Makes me (and hopefully the Earth!) smile.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Kisses, Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!