03 August 2012

Last Day

Today was the last day of work for both of my summer jobs. I'm sad that I'm not going to be around the same people that I grew to love everyday but I can't say that I'm sad to get away from Woodward finally.

Honestly, when it comes to the whole college thing I don't really feel any different. When it comes to missing my friends and family I've actually only broken down and cried once and I'm happy to say that I contained the tears to only a few minutes.

I'm ready to be independent, that's for sure. I just hope that I can hack it. I depend heavily on my mom for support and I wonder how that's going to work with her living three hours away. I'm sure it's going to work no matter what for my mom will be there for me no matter what, I'm just ready to see the difference that distance makes.

The relationship I have with my mom is very important to me. How have some of you handled moving away from home? Let us know in a comment!

Kisses, Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!