04 August 2012

Tutorial Block

For some reason I'm at the point that whenever I open up Photofiltre to make something amazing, I come up blank. My screen continues to take on this appearance. One day something magical is going to flow out of these fingers, I know it! For now I will have to look to my reserves to give you tutorials. I still have a few left, but I don't want to ever not be able to post because I've ran dry.



I'm mostly trying to work on an Instagram tutorial. So far, I haven't made too much progress. Hopefully you aren't holding your breath. Ha.

How does everyone else out there deal with a creativity block? I usually find it helpful to listen to music, but it's just not happening right now.

Oh well, everything will work out like it's supposed to.

Kisses, Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!