12 September 2012

Basement?

The elevators in my lovely building kindly tell you what floor you are. When you go down to the basement though, it sounds like the elevator is asking you if you are at the basement or not. It's an ongoing joke here in Wentz Hall that the elevator becomes confused when it gets to the basement. Anyways...

I have been in the basement for the better of seven hours. The laundry room is located in the basement. Although I did do laundry, I have been studying most of the time I have been down here. For some reason, this is the gathering place of those who study.

I have lots of studying to do in the next few weeks and I don't see the amount of studying needed slowing down anytime. Well, I just thought I would give everyone a quick update...

Kisses, Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!