17 September 2012

Society6!

Andrea Caldwell Photography is officially on Society6.com! Although I'm not concerned with sales of my prints, I wouldn't mind if they did sell. This is more of a hobby, you could say. IF you are interested though in checking my profile out, you are more than welcome to here.

You must check out my prints and tell me what you think. I also encourage everyone out there to put their products on Society6 or other websites dedicated to helping aspiring artists. It's a way to get yourself out there without having to do much. All you need is a PayPal account!

If I think about it I might preview prints here with a full story and then link to it's Society6 page. Hmm... Much to think about, huh?

Anyways, I hope everyone out there is enjoying their Mondays. Mine is going splendid so far.

Kisses, Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!