17 September 2012

Book Review: Caged

It's been awhile since I have been able to even read a book, much less do a book review. I have finally got through a new book though and I'm more than excited to share it with my ever faithful readers!

This book is entitled Caged by Amber Lynn Natusch. It is available on your Kindle for $2.99.

I would recommend this book to 16 year olds and up. This is definitely a mature book, and not for the weak of stomach either for it can become a little gruesome at times.

This book is the story of Ruby. Although Ruby is blind, a terrible accident involving her parents, allows her to enter the seeing world. While Ruby is learning to cope in a new world, she has many other things to worry about other than learning how to drive. If you're interested in a book that always keeps you guessing, this would be the one for you.

This is the first in another series called Caged. It is said that there are seven books planned, but only three are currently available. It will definitely suck you in. I have already read the other two that are out and I'm chomping at the bit to get to the next one!

I would give this book a 9.9 on a scale of one to ten.

Enjoy!

Kisses, Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!