20 November 2011

In with the New, Out with the Old.

Football season is over. We ended with a record of 6-6. I'm really sad to see the end of the football season, seeing as it was my senior year. It was a sad night. Enough of the football talk.

I've decided to come up with a goal list for my next year of life.

"18 before 19"

1. Graduate High School
- I know I'm going to do this, I just want to make sure I'm motivating myself throughout the whole year.
2. Lose 10 Pounds
- I want to feel better about myself.
3. Get a Tattoo
- I've already had it drawn up, I just need to grow the balls and do it!
4. Try to Dress Vintage
- I want to change my look for a new chapter in my life. I think it will help me accomplish a fresh start.
5. Meet New People and Make Life Long Friends
- I feel like I haven't really done this at all in high school. I need new, positive people in my life. Although I don't want to lose the few good friends that I do already have like, Abi and Morgan. I love them so much.
6. Get a Job
- I've went all through high school without a job, I need to be mature and start taking care of myself.
7. Start my Collage
- It's going to be awesome, if I ever do it.
8. Convince Abi to Attend OSU with Me
- She's my best friend, and I want her to be with me through this new experience.
9. Make an Afgan
- I've been wanting to do this for awhile, maybe this will motivate me.
10. Teach Abi How to be Crafty
- She really wants to learn how to knit, crochet, quilt, french braid, and other things that I just so happen to know how to do.
11. Take an Awesome Senior Trip that has NO Exact Destination
- I just want to go on an adventure. I am so tired of this tiny town.
12. Go to College
- Once again, I know I'm going to do it... I just want to make sure I'm motivating myself.
13. Eat Healthy
- I think everyone needs to do this...
14. Get Some Culture in My Life
- I don't attend plays like I used to. I want to see more plays and see more art.
15. Learn How to Play an Instrument
- I want to learn how to play guitar... We'll see how this one plays out.
16. Get a Vehicle in My Name
- As of now, I am driving my grandparents' car. I really need my own vehicle.
17. Write in my Diary More Often
- I have a diary, I just never have time to write in it. I love being able to look back and see how crazy I was.
18. Complete my Graduation Gift for My Mom
- I will not divulge details where she could find out, but I do want people to encourage me to finish what I started.



Well here is my list. Hopefully it all gets accomplished. Maybe I will have some people to help motivate me. Wish me luck!

On another note, I'm super ready for college. I have only officially applied to one school. I need a get a move on that. I'm sure I'll get it all done eventually.

If anyone is reading this... If you're in high school, how are your college plans going so far? Tell me in a comment. I'll try and reply.

Hope your days are happy and prosperous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone's thoughts are welcome, just pick your words carefully!